what is our school?
Logan Christian School offers a quality preschool-fourth grade education to the youth of the Hocking Valley. Our goal is to train our students in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, individual responsibility, personal integrity and good citizenship. Also while providing our students with the best possible education from caring, and qualified teachers in a distinctly Christian atmosphere. Feel free to browse the links to find forms, calendars, and other school information.
Like us on Facebook!
* Christian-based curriculum from ABeka, BJU Press and ACSI
*Individual attention with an average 12:1 student to teacher ratio
* Ministry Logan Nazarene Church, open to other denominations
* Christian principles stressed
* Received State School Charter in January 1999
* Logan-Hocking Schools Bus transportation
* Funding for art, science, and math materials, auxillary aide, etc.
* Calendar that closely follows Logan-Hocking Schools
* Full day Kindergarten-6th grade is held from 8:00 am to 2:20 pm
- Become an LCS Teacher
- Click the link above to download the LCS Teacher application.
- Volunteer Your Time
- Parents and grandparents are always welcome to become involved at LCS. This includes assisting in the classroom or office, lunch duties, coordinating school parties, working on fund-raisers, chaperoning field trips, getting art supplies ready, etc. To ensure the safety of our children, all volunteers who have any contact with our children are required to be fingerprinted and background checked. (This does not include class visitors.) An application must be completed, and signed by the principal. A modest fee is involved, and the background check is valid for 5 years.